STATUS: I don't write that often anymore, so please don't expect me to.

Monday, January 30

I'm Back!




So, I'm back guys! I know right, FINALLY! But I've been really sick, like my coughs were actually worsening and my flu did not squirm back to where it came from, not until today. And there's also the fact that I was in no mood to write anything so I just literally stayed away from blogging for awhile. So, all I did these past few days were just binge watching dramas on iflix i.e. Goblin and TVD. 

So, honest opinion about the kdrama Goblin though; it wasn't such a bomb like everyone's been talking about. I mean, I just think it was too overrated, ya know? Like, the first few episodes were like meh, just more and more fillers. Honestly, in my mind was; WHERE'S THE SUSPENSE? THE DRAMA? I just couldn't find it in the first few episodes. And even then, I still didn't find it as AMAZING as everyone else was yapping about. But it was a nice drama, I won't lie ( P. S. I call dibs on the grim reaper, HE'S H O T ) It's just that I've seen better kdramas that haven't been the talk of the town as much as goblin, you understand what I mean? 

Like, for instance, W. That, my friends, was a real mind teaser. I literally couldn't stop watching it until it was over. It took me about three days to finish the series ( courtesy of living in a hostel and supposedly in a period of time where SPM was supposed to be a major concern ) but yeah, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and I was frustrated and stressed out about even studying at the time and watching kdramas was a way to release the pent up tension, ya know? I even got my friend obsessed with the drama too - and believe it or not she doesn't even watch kdramas! ( Sarah if you're reading this ily, mate ) We both literally spent our weekend ( It was a three day weekend, if you were wondering ) in front of the laptop and binge watched our way to the end. That was absolutely a mind blowing drama; all the mystery, the suspense, the tension, you get the gist of it. NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A GODDAMN GOOD DRAMA.

Okay so back to the present, after watching Goblin ( and secretly wishing that the grim reaper was mine ) I decided to watch another vampire drama, after The Originals because I JUST CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH TO WATCH SEASON 4 URGH *please read in the most frustrated manner you could muster* so I started to watch The Vampire Diaries. I know, I know. All you TVD fans must be freaking out that I watched The Originals first before TVD, but hey, The Originals is just a spinoff for TVD so it still makes perfect sense either way. So, I've only watched til season 2 of TVD and I still think that The Originals was WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better #sorrynotsorry but Stefan Salvatore is a bae so I keep watching it anyways *cue the eyeroll*

And I have some exciting NOT news! My younger brother got into a boarding school! I'm actually happy that I won't have to see his ugly ass face all the time anymore. But now I wonder did he think of that too, five years ago? Hm, we'll need some questioning to do. 

Okay, so I think I've been ranting for the majority of this entry and I don't even know if anyone is still reading this ( If you are, I'm so grateful *hands out cookies* ) so I'm gonna stop for now. I will write another entry as soon as possible alright, guys. Love ya!


Nuryn Umyra, signing out xxx

No comments: