STATUS: I don't write that often anymore, so please don't expect me to.

Wednesday, February 8

Get To Know Me Tag!



Yayayayayyy! I'm back with another blog post! I know, y'all must be HYPED! (Even if you're not, please act like it so I won't make a fool of myself)

So, I just realised that most of you still don't know a lot about me and also, I'm bored so I scavenged the internet and found some few questions that I figured were worth answering so, here I am *grins* Also, I do realise that I've been using WAAAAAAAAAYYY too much 'so' in my posts but meh, whatever. 


And yep, before anyone comes pestering at me, I am fully aware that these questions were made for YouTube videos but I'm much of an introvert to do one so yeah, I'm making a blog post instead. But who knows, maybe one day I'll pluck up the courage to do a video, yeah? Just stay tuned, y'all. *laughs maniacally* 

Without further ado, here are questions about moi!

Q: Are you named after anyone?
A: Nope, not that I know of.

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Probably yesterday or two days back when I was watching The 100 and they were killing everyone and I just got emotional all of a sudden. But, it wasn't a burst into tears kinda cry, it was just a small weep or something like that.

Q: Do you have kids?
A: Do I look like I have kids? LOL, no but it would be cool if I did though. Imagine, me as a teen mom. I'D ROCK!

Q: If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
A: 

Q: Do you use sarcasm a lot?
A: I guess so?

Q: What’s the first thing you notice about people?
A: Depends, actually.

Q: What is your eye color?
A: A dark brown shade, I think.

Q: Scary movie or happy endings?
A: Happy endings FTW

Q: Favourite smells?
A: Anything sweet.

Q: What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
A: If you meant alone, then I guess school, which is like actually at the furthest end of the country xD

Q: Do you have any special talents?
A: Not that I know of, no.

Q: Where were you born?
A: On a hospital bed, hby?

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Honestly, I don't even know anymore xD

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: My brother has his fishies and we do keep a few stray cats around but aside that, nope.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: Two idiot monkeys waiting to ruin my world.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Typical preschool question, yet I don't have an answer to that. *sigh*

Q: Who was your first best friend?
A: I think it was my preschool friend, Sarah because we're also neighbors but idk, we don't talk that much anymore.

Q: How tall are you?
A: Honest to god answer, I forgot. But I do know that I'm not that tall, average maybe but not tall.

Q: Funniest moment throughout School?
A: Anything I've done with my mofos were funny moments. I could never pinpoint to one. I guess we're all just some random kids who broke out of an asylum HAHA

Q: How many countries have you visited?
A: Not much, maybe around four or five.

Q: What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
A: My all time favourite would always be English no questions asked and the worst would be Add Maths cause who TF even scores on that eh?

Q: What is your Favorite drink?
A: Em, I don't know I can drink anything sweet and I'll like it. But I'm more of those fruity/fruit juice lovers.

Q: What would you (or have you) name your children?
A: I'll always have a hard time answering this question. I mean, I think when I do have children I'll still struggle to come up with names for them. But possibly I'll name them with some classical name or whatever, meh.

Q: Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
A: ThatcherJoe, Caspar, Jack Maynard, Zoella, Pointlessblog, oh and Miranda Sings! But I do love most of the other YouTubers also so idk

Q: How would you describe your fashion sense?
A: Totally not stylish in any way. Tees and jeans are my go to outfits and I don't put make up on because I always feel like there's something heavy on my face, so yeah I have the worst fashion sense ever.

Q: What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
A: I use an iPhone 5s, though I've been a constant user of Androids before and I'd say that I can't pick a favourite because both have some functions that the other doesn't, so yea.

Q: Tell us one of your bad habits!
A: I laugh too loud and it's sometimes weird but I don't really care


I'm done! Know you know a few random things about me, yay! Congratulations! Though I do think that a YouTube video will be more fun to make than this *winks suggestively* I'll look the option through. So, goodbye for now my fellow readers :)


Nuryn Umyra, signing out xx

No comments: