STATUS: I don't write that often anymore, so please don't expect me to.

Friday, March 3

Tiramilo Recipe



Okay, so today I'm feeling a bit generous and I thought, 'Hey, why not I share a recipe with you guys because I love yall' and so here I am, typing away this very simple yet yummy Tiramilo recipe :)

I obviously don't know the real name of this, this yummy perfection but my teacher sells it at school and we're just used to calling it that. So, ever since school has ended I don't get to buy it anymore and my body kept craving for this sweet delight for so long. Then one of my friend googled the recipe for it and I put on a little of my own powdery magic (no, I'm no fairy) and changed it a little aaaaanndddd .... voila! It's done and ready to be eaten 👅

So, without further ado, the secret recipe (HA!)


YOU'LL NEED

👉 A can of evaporated milk
👉 A can of water
👉 2 or 3 tablespoons of sugar (depends on how sweet you want the custard to be)
👉 4 tablespoons of custard powder
👉 A teaspoon of vanilla essence
👉 Marie biscuits
👉 Milo powder
👉 Nescafe powder (optional)

METHOD 

👉 Blend the milk, water, sugar, custard powder, and vanilla essence together in a mixer or blender.
👉 After it is blended, cook it on a low heat until it becomes a thick and creamy custard. 
👉 Arrange the biscuits in a small round container before pouring the custard on top.
👉 Sprinkle Milo and Nescafe powder as much as you like.
👉 Let it chill in the fridge for a few hours and it's ready to eat! 😋

See? It's as simple as that! This is how it looks like;


Well, quarter of what it looks like since I've eaten it all HA! This recipe makes about six or seven of this sized containers enough to serve the whole family :)

Good luck trying, pals!

Nuryn Umyra, signing out xx

No comments: